Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop Deals

By A. Altman "Art" (San Carlos, California United States) -
This review is from: Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) (Personal Computers)
First, please note that I'm reviewing the actual computer and not any vendor nor the manufacturer's customer service.

Thinkpads, generally in my experience have by far the best laptop keyboards I've used. This is my fifth (at least) Thinkpad and my second X series (previous was X60). I have found them all to be remarkably reliable with excellent ergonomics. I especially love small touches, like the little mouse in the center of the keyboard (looks like a pencil eraser). Thinkpad seems to have the only truly effective implementation compared to other I've tried such as Toshiba. Also 3 USB ports. Nice. VERY lightweight, speedy enough. I LIKE that they did not put a cd/dvd drive in this unit. I'd rather use external given how infrequently I need it. X200 has built-in camera - I still have not figured out how to turn it off - so careful with your attire while surfing Facebook y'all!

So I am thrilled with this unit, loved my X60 for the 2+ years that I had it, and the T series before that. These things seem designed for "road warriors" like me.

Also be sure to get the small travelers A/C adaptor that Lenovo sells for these. I think I paid $35 for mine. Nice.
 By Michael Ames "mountainrivera" (Staten Island, NY United States)
This review is from: Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) (Personal Computers)
I have the x200 with extended life battery and 2.4 ghz processor widows 7. This is an amzing little machine. It's built like a tank, and the battery life is incredible. I get about 10 hours!! IBM/Lenovo has been building workhorses for business use for years. They know what they are doing.

By J. Hanson (FL United States) -
This review is from: Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) (Personal Computers)
The other two reviews that gave it a low rating had nothing to do with the laptop. It was their experiences that were the issue not the laptop itself. If you turned down this laptop based on those reviews you would be missing out on a very nice machine.

This is an excellent laptop and I highly recommend it. I've had mine for a couple of years now and have never had a problem with it. I have upgraded to Win7 since then and have a total of 4GB RAM (which is the max for this laptop hardware wise).

I am in IT field and need a reliable, ultra-portable laptop that has plenty of 'horse-power' to run several applications that I rely on. The X200 fits that perfectly.

I am fairly rough on my laptop and yet it still runs without a problem.

Pros: Light-weight, portable, great battery life, reliable, nice features (roll cage to protect against bumps, spill-resistant keyboard), price is just right, Lenovo's website for downloads (drivers and software) is always up to date

Cons: The finish on the top of it is not that durable. The lid on mine got scratched up a little bit. I ended up buying a 'skin' to go on the top of it to hide the scuff marks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét