Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo® IdeaPad Z570 (1024-DBU) Laptop Deals

By Julian Trejos Zelaya - (Ca)
This review is from: Lenovo® IdeaPad Z570 (1024-DBU) Laptop Computer With 15.6" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M With Turbo Boost Technology, Gun Metal Gray (Personal Computers)
They advertise this computer as one with an HD screen. It's not... Everything seems to be OK but that.
The build seems nice, the keyboard feels OK, the price is excellent. The speakers are not great, but for a laptop, the do the job.
I will update this later as I use it a bit more. I just set it up some minutes ago.

Update, some days later: As I said, the computer performs very well, the i5 processor is very fast. I plugged it to my TV through HDMI and it works flawlessly. I'm planning to buy an external AOC screen for photo editing (a big one perhaps)

 By Paulo P. Silva Prado "Paulo Prado" (São Paulo, SP Brazil) -
This review is from: Lenovo® IdeaPad Z570 (1024-DBU) Laptop Computer With 15.6" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M With Turbo Boost Technology, Gun Metal Gray (Personal Computers)
I liked this PC, it is very fast and made of high quality materials. The only thing I did not like so much is the keyboard because the keys are narrow. The touch of the keys is very good though. My wife does not see it as a problem because she has narrower fingers.
I for the price we have paid, we could not ask for anything better.
I am waiting for the price of the ultrabooks to go down to replace my Lenovo notebook PC but until then we will stick with the traditional notebooks around in the marketplace.
By Proactive Consumer -(Ca)
This review is from: Lenovo® IdeaPad Z570 (1024-DBU) Laptop Computer With 15.6" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M With Turbo Boost Technology, Gun Metal Gray (Personal Computers)
Be Careful!!! I ordered the Lenovo Z570 laptop and what I received was not what Amazon was advertising. I ended up with something inferior. Although Amazon refunded the item, it was a huge frustration that adds to my existing sentiment about purchasing digital product online - too much uncertainty and not enough control. Buyers Beware!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét