Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Deals

By Paula O Farrell -
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
I just purchased the Lenovo Yoga 13.3 inch and love it. The screen is terrific with Music Reader for Windows. Yes, there is a little space at the bottom of each sheet music page which I find useful for add'l notes. Once you crop your sheet music, it fits even better. Much better than an IPad. The whole thing fits perfectly in my briefcase and is easy to hold for lap viewing. Very quiet unit. A side benefit is that I no longer need a light on my music stand.

I also love the way the keyboard hinges and folds behind the screen. Much better than the detachable keyboards which are a hassle. I recommend that you also purchase the Lenovo slip keyboard cover which can hold only the keyboard or the entire folded up tablet. The folded up tablet fits perfect on my music rack for both my piano and harp. All the other tablets had detachable or wireless keyboards which felt cumbersome to me. Purchase the screen protector directly from Lenovo for $9.99 which includes shipping. Amazon charges $29 for the same product. It has totally changed the way I play and my practice time is put to much better use.

The only negative is that it's much more expensive than similar tablets with slightly smaller screens. But I wanted a bigger screen and one that would be light weight and very portable.

I've only had it for a week but so far no problems.

 By Joseph W. Hicks
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
Just opened the box this evening. This is my first Windows 8 PC. This is an awesome pc. It is a perfect fit for someone who loves the uses of a tablet but hates typing on touch screen. It is built very sturdy. It feels just like a laptop until you flip it into a tablet, it is a rather large feeling tablet but props up nice and is very user friendly.
I would recommend this product.
By Jedekiah Cazier "cazbro" (Kennewick, WA)
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
I have had my Yoga 13 for 6 months, working as a General Contractor and taking it with me EVERYWHERE. It has survived everything. I had written off so many times after some rough falls, long sits in the direct sunlight and having dust blow all over it, but it keeps surviving perfectly! The hinges are still solid and it works like new. I am on amazon tonight to buy a screen protector because I'm worried my kids will hurt it. haha!

I have an IT background so I do a lot of cool things with it and it keeps up with all of it. I've never regretted my purchase and have been very pleased with it's performance.

Lenovo is a good company- I've been to their main office in Beijing to see their product center where they show off their products that are coming out & they also announced that they are building a factory and office in North Carolina. Isn't that awesome for a Chinese company to do! Yeah!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét