Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Deals

By J. Fujino "bookworm" (Honolulu, Hawaii) -
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Grey Metal) - Windows 8 - 500 GB Hard Drive - 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen Intel Core i5-3210M Processor (3.1 GHz Max, 3 MB Cache) (Personal Computers)
I never thought I'd say this but the trackpad alone is reason enough you should not buy this laptop. It is the worst design I have seen in any of the half dozen laptops I've owned. It is way larger than most trackpads making it far too easy to bump when typing. Additonally, as others have noted the integrated buttons don't work properly. Whenever I'm trying to right click on something the computer keeps left clicking. Usually there's this perfect sweepspot to the far left, but it doesn't work consistently. I think the designers must have realized midway through that you'd wind up using a mouse all the time because they put a shortcut key (Function-F6) to turn off the trackpad, which I now do all the time.

 By Frank Charpied (MANORVILLE, NY, US) -
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Grey Metal) - Windows 8 - 500 GB Hard Drive - 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen Intel Core i5-3210M Processor (3.1 GHz Max, 3 MB Cache) (Personal Computers)
A great computer. Love it. Received one as a gift and purchased the other one for our son. Sound, display, keyboard; all very user friendly.
By Triss (In My Home) -
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Grey Metal) - Windows 8 - 500 GB Hard Drive - 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 2.5 GHz 3rd Gen Intel Core i5-3210M Processor (3.1 GHz Max, 3 MB Cache) (Personal Computers)
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
I SENT MY LAPTOP IN TO BE SERVICED FOR "$127 WITH A WEEK TURN-AROUND". AFTER ONE MONTH, 2 WEEKS, AND 3 ARGUMENTS LATER (BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME $300 AAFFTTEERR QUOTING ME $127) I STILL HAVE A BROKEN LAPTOP!
THEY ACTUALLY TOOK MY MONEY AND STILL SENT IT BACK BROKEN! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN! SHAME ON YOU LENOVO!
I WOULD RATE THEM A ZERO IF I COULD. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE/REPAIR!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét