Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G500 Laptop Notebook Deals

By S. Rivera
Purchased this through a different online vendor.
I paid under $300 for this laptop, and for what I paid it's adequate.

This laptop ships in a plain brown Lenovo box, and includes just the battery, charger and laptop.

Windows 8 is nightmarish, in my opinion, clearly being designed with touch interfaces in mind. I hate it. I ended loading up a copy of Windows 7 on this beast.

The good:
+This laptop has a full sized keyboard, including 10 key keypad.
+This laptop has a very modular design. Pop open the bottom of the laptop and you'll find you can add extra RAM, or swap out the hard drive.

The bad-
This laptop has a screen with very weak viewing angles. If you're not staring right at this thing, it washes out. Not a deal breaker if you need a budget laptop, but very annoying to me.
By steve
The Intel Celeron 1005M is enough for light-weight tasks, like web browser and document process. Install a SSD and Win 7 can make it faster. Quality is also comparable to other G500 series



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét