Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G505s 15.6-Inch Deals

By DoctorWho
Amazon Verified Purchase
I was in the process of searching for a nice laptop on a budget, going from store to store, website to website, and then I found this deal.

An A10 processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive for $499? All the other laptops I found that had the same specs were $600+

So far, I've had the laptop for a week and I really love it. It is slim, the fan does not make any noise nor does it get hot, it is fast, and so far I haven't experienced any problems.

But if I do find any problems with this laptop in the next few months, I'll update this review...

Hope this helps! :)



By Rond
Amazon Verified Purchase
Purchased this laptop 2 weeks ago and no issues thus far. Took about 45 minutes to configure (windows updates and whatnot) and get the bloatware off, but everything has went well.

Pros:
- AMD's latest Quad Core Richland Mobile APU (A10-5750m with Radeon HD 8650G graphics)
- light gaming capability (So far I have only played Tera Rising, I average around 25 FPS on medium)
- Nice Cooling
- 6 GB Ram
- Bluetooth
- USB 3.0
- Low power consumption
- 1 TB Storage
- Barely any Bloatware
- PRICE!!
- Portable (Light weight and slim)

Cons:
- Non really, but I dislike Windows 8. Thinking about downgrading to 7.

Overall, I am happy with this laptop!




First of all I want to say that is an awesome little machine for the money. Like other people have stated the specs on this thing put it out in front of many of the other laptops on the market in this price range. I looked at a ton of different laptops before settling on this one. I agree with the windows 8 comment. The laptop hardware wise can keep up with it and it runs fine, however Windows 8 itself sucks with anything that doesn't have a touchscreen IMO. The OS is really meant for phones, tablets and laptops with a touchscreen. I still can't figure out what MS was thinking forcing this interface on users who are running desktops and non touchscreen devices. Scrolling sideways with a track pad is not very user friendly. I upgraded to 8.1 preview and although it helps a little it is still not a fun experience. That being said I wiped the laptop clean and installed Windows 7 Ultimate and Kali Linux in a dual boot configuration. If you plan on doing this, you will have to change some bios settings, but other than that it is pretty easy to accomplish. I have done some gaming on it and I was amazed how well everything played. Games like BF3, Crysis 2, Torchlight 2 all ran without a hitch and at good frame rates. The laptop does get a little toasty after long periods of time, mainly when gaming. I would recommend this machine to anyone who is on a budget and wants a fast and capable laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét