Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch

By G. Cook "gcookie" (Texas)

This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
The yoga 13 has a major problem with Wifi. Purchased my at Best buy and returned it when it would not connect to a fairly new ASUS router; problem is I have 8 other devices connected to the router. Took it into the store and it connected to the store's Wifi. Spent an hour with Tech Support and found out there are two major threads on the Lenovo forum about Wifi problems. Best Buy quit selling them (for a while), I think for the had so many returned (read the forums). It is a great idea and design but paying 1300 dollars for a computer that doesn't work in your house is not an option. If your going to buy one make sure you have an air tight return policy.

 By O. Krasnykh "k_nebu" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
Pros: super lightweight and easy to carry, great screen resolution, good processing speed, battery life to my satisfaction.

Here are a few kinks:
1) it's difficult to use the pad -- when i click and drag, sometimes it doesn't respond well -- stops dragging and starts clicking all over the place. I find it easier to use a mouse when I have to make a lot of manipulations that involve holding down the pointer key.
2) something funny is going on with the wireless -- sometimes it's fine, but when the signal is lost for whatever reasons, it takes a while to reconnect. Sometimes I have to disable and enable WiFi to get it to work again.
3) some quirky Win8 features I'm not sure I like so much.
By C. Xu "stanford scheller" (CA, USA)

This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 13.3-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Ultrabook (Gray) (Personal Computers)
Update: I have used this computer for about 1 week and the versatility really exceeded my expectation. I actually like the 13.3 big screen for tablet compared to my asus transformer prime, which is about 10 inches. The keyboard is not that bothering on landscape mode for the tablet. The screen is also very bright. For the fan noise, it is really not noticeable if I do not put my ear to the keyboard. The computer is always below 50 celcus degrees. So I am confident that the computer will not burn,compared to my dell xps m1330,which can lead to 90 celcus degrees easily. So really happy with my purchase and I will keep it as my main computer. I would like to upgrade the hard drive for another 256 gb in short time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét