Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Deals

By Anurag Goel "OneWhoseNameCantBeSpoken" (Pleasanton, CA USA)

This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) (Personal Computers)
Bought it to be used as a workhorse in molecular cell bio lab. Works reliably interfaced to all kinds of lab equipment. The large screen is a must in such a situation and does not take up bench space like a desktop would. Keyboard is good quality with good audible bounce. Lenovo is industrial strength and reliable. Great price for Windows 8.

 By Sean Galland (Zillah, WA USA)

This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) (Personal Computers)
I needed a cheap, inexpensive laptop that was powerful enough to handle Visual Studio and Database development tools. I found that this machine is well up to the task of a hardcore developer. What is great is that you can expand the RAM to 8 GB (4 GB from the manufacturer). Another good aspect is that the keys of the keyboard aren't easy for kids to try to pull off :)
By Hattie Landin "book peruser" (Hermitage, MO USA)

This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) (Personal Computers)
I have never heard of this brand before. I love it! It is blazing fast compared to my other laptops I have bought. It is a good computer for anything though the thing I don't like about it is that is has games from free ride and you must buy them to play. I miss the games like spider solitaire that used to come with laptops. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for a laptop that is fast and has a long battery life...5 hours compared to 4.5 hours on others.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét