Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Deals

By Nick -(USA)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I have been using this computer for a week. I am very happy with the performance.

The computer itself was well built and it looks nice too.

Intel Pentium B960 2.2 GHz (2 MB Cache) is actually a DUAL Core processor, not as indicated by another reviewer. It runs fast at normal use.

The memory and hard drive are pretty standard at 4GB and 500GB which are enough for daily use.

It is not a fancy computer of course, but at this price, it's very good.

 By Nathan D. Linn (Los Angeles)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Having owned this machine for about 8 months since the posting of this review I can say that I'm quite happy with my purchase overall, despite not being a huge fan of Windows 8, which my unit came bundled with. It still runs fast, is lightweight and stays cool, and I really enjoy having the full keyboard with numeric pad. That said, I do have some minor complaints I have with the device, primarily relating to the screen, and also the speakers.

The display is glossy and wide. I would have definitely preferred an anti-glare screen. The overall size of the screen is adequate and the aspect ratio is good for movies, but the resolution isn't very high (maxes out at 768 pixels high) and I'd have preferred it to be taller and less wide, though that's unfortunately become quite rare in affordable laptops these days. Also, the internal speakers are really quiet and it can be hard to hear out of them when you're watching movies, even at a close distance. You'll probably need external speakers or headphones to get any significant volume or audio quality.

Shortly after purchasing the machine I attempted to replace Windows 8 with an version, which turned out pretty disastrously, and I'm fairly tech savvy. If you don't like the preinstalled OS, I'd recommend getting another device. Overall it's definitely a solid machine with a nice keyboard that still runs well for the price, though.
By Bray - (Ca)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
The main thing that I think a shoppers should get out of this review is that the price is good for a laptop that is reliable for casual use. I personally use it for college, surfing, light gaming, and music storage. I have had it for over 6 months now and it still works like it was the first day. Windows 8 takes some getting used to, but it's not that bad. The major (or only) gripe I have about this computer is the mouse pad. It is absolutely terrible, but a wireless mouse can take care of this problem. I downloaded a program to help with the mouse pad settings which helped some, but the mouse pad is still hard to use for me as it just doesn't read my motions accurately. I will swipe my finger in a direction and the pointer seems to get hung up and lags. Go out and get a $10-15 wireless mouse to save the headache, disable the mouse pad, then you will love this laptop!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét