Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u 33472YU 12.5 Deals

By Sambandam Baskaran (Baltimore) -
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u 33472YU 12.5' LED Convertible Ultrabook/Tablet - Wi-Fi - Intel - Core i3 i3-3217U 1.8GHz (Personal Computers)
I bought this tablet to use it for my business to write notes and enter other data. It is very versatile and quick and easy to carry. The twist is great. I am able to set the computer in so many positions for my convenience. The hand writing recognition is excellent and it makes the corrections by itself. Web surfing is without any hitch. Overall it is a great tablet.

 By ArmyGirl (Detroit, MI) -
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u 33472YU 12.5' LED Convertible Ultrabook/Tablet - Wi-Fi - Intel - Core i3 i3-3217U 1.8GHz (Personal Computers)
This computer has many good qualities. It does just about everything. My only complaint is that it can be slow. The touchscreen has a hard time keeping up with me at work. I say if the touchscreen was faster and the computer itself a little bit lighter, it'd probably be THE perfect computer.
By Burky - (CA)
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Twist S230u 33472YU 12.5' LED Convertible Ultrabook/Tablet - Wi-Fi - Intel - Core i3 i3-3217U 1.8GHz (Personal Computers)
I am writing this with it! Turns out to be a nifty computer. Excellent for what I paid. Fast and the twist tablet really adds to the value. Window's pro, HDMI (mini) etc.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét