Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G580 59359688 i3-3120M 2.5 GHz 15" laptop Deals

By Major Steve Trevor -*(UK)
This review is from: Lenovo G580 59359688 i3-3120M 2.5 GHz 15" laptop (Personal Computers)
Screen is just amazingly bright and beautiful when turned up how I like it!! Sound is loud and clear!! Keyboard is superb... Fan makes no real noise!! Fast as hell with a core I3... Two usb 3 ports in front. All the other important ports are there too. There is no Bluetooth but who cares? Not me.. This is simply a fantastic wonderful laptop. I always install Start8 software for 5 lousy bucks to turn windows 8 into a joy.
Major



By Kimber Shepard (CA)

This review is from: Lenovo G580 59359688 i3-3120M 2.5 GHz 15" laptop (Personal Computers)
This computer is fantastic and the service is bar none... I had a small problem with it and they handled it right away!!!
This review is from: Lenovo G580 59359688 i3-3120M 2.5 GHz 15" laptop (Personal Computers)
Cheap and does what I want. I'm not too found of Windows 8, but the laptop is quiet and fast.
By Phillip Andrew Loftis -(USA)
This review is from: Lenovo G580 59359688 i3-3120M 2.5 GHz 15" laptop (Personal Computers)
Got exactly what I paid for, for ~400$ this laptop isn't a bad buy, definitely not for gaming but for web browsing and taking notes/ making presentations for college it's served me very well. The uptick on the i3 processor (3120M, up from 3110M in other models) was worth the 10-20$ difference in price.

Pros: Fast on boot up, very sleek looking, the keyboard feels pretty good for a laptop and it even comes with a number-pad, and as someone who uses the number-pad a lot this is great as more and more laptops are just leaving them out to save either on space or increase key size. Also, the DVI and HDMI out ports are very convenient for when I'm in a situation that doesn't require me to be mobile. The trackpad is actually pretty good, I've read a lot of hate on this model because of the trackpad, and despite being non-multitouch (which most laptops are not) it functions very well. Sound is actually fairly good for a laptop, speakers can get pretty loud, but the sound on the laptop itself is on-par, if not better, than my desktop on-board audio (H61M-P35 G3). On top of that they also have a reserved partition for all the laptop drivers, some people might not like this as it's just more work for them to be getting the full amount of HDD space they paid for, but I find it useful in-case I ever need to reinstall windows whenever my linux partition starts giving me issues.

Cons: These are all personal gripes I have, might not be the products fault but I think it warrants a few comments.

The finish is very glossy, while this looks nice aesthetically, after about a day of use you're going to have fingerprint marks all over the laptop.

Bloatware ho!: This laptop comes with a decent amount of extra crap (lenovo cam manager, something called "freeridegames," McAfee anti virus, Amazon store app built in (might be from win8 though). I understand manufacturers want to make some more money by marketing, but as a consumer I don't like having to remove all the extra crap included, especially if they boot up on start. Easy fix with 20min of uninstalling and checking to make sure you're not uninstalling some obscure driver (this happened to me as i had never heard of Aetheros Communications, so i figured it was a VoIP service and uninstalled, turns out it was the wireless card driver, not a big issue as they included drivers in a separate partition on the hard drive.

Windows 8 is pretty awful, but that's not the products fault.

Camera isn't the best quality, but it works fine for skype-ing.

Uncategorized:
For me this is a pro, but for others it might be a con, the battery life @ 100% is about 6 or so hours, that being on the "balanced" power setting in windows, you can squeeze out more if you use Linux (such as arch or ubuntu) but i imagine that's not much help to the average user.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét