Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G500s 15.6-Inch Deals

By Tope Olutola -

This review is from: Lenovo G500s 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Having used this laptop for the past 1 month, I must say I am glad I got it. It has the whoa factor and its also does all i need quickly and efficiently. The only problem though is it has been unable to update the windows 8 operating system since I got it. It always stops at 15%. Don't know if this is a microsoft issue or Lenovo. Otherwise, its well put together.
By lexi cam - 

This review is from: Lenovo G500s 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Laptop came in brand new within a reasonable time frame and really enjoy it.
Nice sleek design and a really good companion for windows 8, really glad I went with this purchase.
:)

By HRPeck - 
This review is from: Lenovo G500s 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I love my new laptop, its fast and does what I want it to do. The touch pad is very sensitive and I find myself hitting it with my palms, so I have to be careful of my hands position.

I hate Windows 8. It's a real pain and I'm tempted to buy a copy of Windows 7 and installing it.

I bought 2 of these laptops, but my husband hates Windows 8 so much he won't use the laptop. This is a problem.

I believe all windows laptops are currently shipping with Windows 8, but we should have been given a choice. Other than that, I love my laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét