Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G585 15.6-Inch Deals


This is my first personal laptop, and I'm happy with the purchase. It's good looking and fast. My only complaint is with Microsoft. They are trying to make their operating system and internet browser cleaner looking and more intuitive. Sometimes I'd rather have my options visible and let me do the thinking rather than thinking for me. That's not the fault of the computer though, and I'll get used to it eventually.
By Boshemia

Just a few chapters away from the finish line on my first book and my old nasty broke laptop quit, then another shorted out, then another could no longer run OpenOffice. It was dire.

I wanted to wait until I could afford a higher end laptop but I ended up taking a shot on this Lenovo. I needed something that could handle my workload. Writing, editing, graphics, websites, social networking... and I needed one that could do it all at once.

Elphaba will be my faithful muse while I make my writing dreams come true!

Great computer, everything was set up and running right away. No issues of any sort. So happy with her.

Special Non Lenovo Note: Window 8 is a demon from the pit of hell. It literally made me cry. Thankfully I was able to run a windows shell and get my desktop back. Still haven't been able to deactivate the "charms" bar. It makes my writing life a living hell, and graphics... ughh.

Back to Lenovo. It makes Windows 8 almost bearable. Everything is running smoothly. Fast, clean, and good price too. My book is back on track.

Oh, and why did I name her Elpahaba?

I plan to defy gravity silly!

By Maliq Roberson

I really love this product this is my first laptop and its fast and just what i was looking for.Windows 8 is great with keeping things organized and keeps it running smoothly.Great buy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét