Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 Deals

By Tivophile "Tivophile" (Poughkeepsie, NY USA)

This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz - 14.10" - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 160 GB HDD - DVD-Reader (DVD-ROM) - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet - Windows Vista Business - Black (Personal Computers)
I was looking for a refurbed model to replace my T400 that's seen one too many overhead compartments. At just over two hundred bucks, it was what the doctor ordered.
 By fernando - (ca)

This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz - 14.10" - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 160 GB HDD - DVD-Reader (DVD-ROM) - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet - Windows Vista Business - Black (Personal Computers)
Purse this off amazon for 164 great laptop wasn't 2.53 ghz but still came with a 2.4 ghz and still running strong this laptop is a great buy.
I'm a software developer and I needed a faster laptop for remote access to my work machines. This one fits the bill quite nicely.

By Dennis Brown - (usa)
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Notebook - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz - 14.10" - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 160 GB HDD - DVD-Reader (DVD-ROM) - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet - Windows Vista Business - Black (Personal Computers)
The laptop arrived ahead of time but I soon found a few problems. I have always love IBM Thinkpad and Lenovo does not seem to have not diminished the quality. Keep in mind that this laptop is a few years old, but within a few days I found I had a hard drive problem, I could hear the hard drive head clicking which if you know anything about computers it meant that my hard drive would eventually die. I did an Image backup of the T400, in fact I made 4 different Image backup. I am a bit cautious when it come to ability to restore my system in case of a crash. After doing the backup I replaced the hard drive and started the backup which did not go well. The image I made on my DVDs did not auto run on start up. After a day or two of banging my head and thinking I would have to purchase another copy of Windows I did an internet search and found I need an installation disk to get the image recovery started. I had a Windows 7 upgrade disk from another computer and use it to access the Recovery console at start up. From there I was able to install my saved image back onto the T400. Now I have the same Windows that came with my system but on a larger hard drive. As I said, this system is older and no seller can guarantee the life of a hard drive so this was an inconvenience and I did have install a new hard drive but the T400 is perfect machine. Only because of the hard drive problem am I giving three out of five stars. I dont think


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét