Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Deals

By Ray -(UK)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
After shopping around what seemed like the entire internet, I came upon this laptop. I only had 500 dollars to spend, so I wanted to make the best possible decision. After inter comparing every feature and taking into account the reputation of the makers, I narrowed my choices down to one or two laptops, and eventually chose this one due to the price. I'm quite satisfied with it. The only thing I didn't like was windows 8, but with some modification and programs, I customized even that to my liking. Overall, this is a no frills laptop with excellent performance for the price.
 By Pa Kou Thor -(CA)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Why is it cheaper than other laptops? It is because of all the bloatware it has; however, they can be uninstalled. It is a great at home office laptop with sold performance with 5 hour battery on battery saving mode. The accurate keyboard is great and smooth. I've had this laptop for a month now and I'm still a happy consumer!
By Bryan Pearson -(UK)
This review is from: Lenovo G500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers)
I have had this laptop for a few months now, and I like it. The machine is reliable and hasnt had any issues.

My issues surround the trackpad, 1 its textured and after long term use, my fingers can become sore. The trackpad also butts rightup to the buttons and on many occasions I hit one and not the other. Beyond that, it does support multi touch, so you can zoom and drag down the page easily using multiple fingers.

The keys are good and responsive and have enough travel to make let you know you did something. Sound is very nice for a laptop. Dont expect deep bass reproduction from any laptop, but this is certainly clearer then any other laptop I've owned.

I would surely go Lenovo again, and would look at this laptop for a second purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét