Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo Notebook Screen Protector Deals

By Julie M. Cavin -
This review is from: Lenovo Notebook Screen Protector (Electronics)
I purchased this for my Yoga 13. The fit is great since it was made by Lenovo, but I had a really difficult time getting it to lay flat despite cleaning my screen before and using the scraper. I now see streaks and bubbles if any light reflects on it. It works fine normally though, so I have not removed it.

 By serge - S
This review is from: Lenovo Notebook Screen Protector (Electronics)
for the 2 cents it takes to make these things. It would be nice if the manufactures could add a couple more in the package. I have installed plenty of these screen protectors before without issue and this one just grabs the dust right out of the air and under your protector.... ended up having to ripe it off and throw it away. Very disappointing, I should have listened to all the other reviews.
By DDTAN (Narnia) -

This review is from: Lenovo Notebook Screen Protector (Electronics)
I bought two of these because I figured the first one is for practice of trying to get it on, or for a spare. First time, I first able to fit it on pretty good and only got 3 bubbles, and should have thank my lucky stars and stop there. But the three bubbles bothered me, and they were taunting me because my eyes would naturally seek them out. So I ripped it off and tossed it away. I had confidence I had mastered the ways of fitting these on to the screen without bubbles, but sadly enough, as careful as I was, I got 5 bubbles the second time. AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tossed it!!!

If you're ok with bubbles, then by all means, get it. But if you have bubble phobia, like I do, chances are good you won't like these.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét