Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo IdeaPad S400 14-Inch Touchscreen Deals

By bill s preston esquire (CA)
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad S400 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
The computer starts up every time and seems to get all the jobs done that I need it to however a bit annoying to use:

If I forget to turn of the mouse pad it inevitably will highlight all that i'm writing and erase it (and windows 8 has no "undo" function in the email app:-( ). MOST of the time the kill button for the mouse pad doesn't work which is super lame.. I have to hit it over and over and then finally it wakes up. I'm very disappointed in how ALL other key/mouse pad functions work sporadically. (I MEAN ALL OF THEM) The mouse pad has two finger scrolling for example.. only works sometimes.. I wish it didn't have the feature if its not going to work.. I'd rather have the scrolling on the side of the mouse pad at the very least but it doesn't have that because it has the "two finger works when it feels like it" feature... Over all i'm not all that impressed with Lenovo and wouldn't recommend this nor will I ever buy one of these again. I previously had a Toshiba and it was soooo much better.. I'll go back to them on my next one as I had it for 6 years never had a problem, and all the features worked all the time. I'm guessing it has something to do where these products are designed. I live where the Lenovo is designed and its very much like many things there, 7/10ths. Almost there, but skimping on that last 3 of the 10 is what makes this computer okay and not great...
But on the plus side its light, it was cheap and the battery life is pretty long (more than a couple of hours).
I have my qualms with windows 8 being super dumbed down but that has little to do with the computer so i'll spare you needing to read about that..

 By M. Minkin "maxintosh" (Chicago, IL) -
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad S400 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
This thing is awful. I admin IT for our company. We bought it for the office because we needed a Windows machine and it's hilariously bad. Slow as hell, can barely handle the Windows 8 nonsense. Screen broke within weeks--returned. New machine doesn't have a working WiFi card. There were literally a pile of returns of this machine at Best Buy. Lenovo's ThinkPad legacy is long gone. Avoid at all costs.
By Jaclyn Wilson -(CA)
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaPad S400 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
you said it was
not what suppose to have cd burner
keyboard is suppose to light up
Jackie Wilson
Jacksonville, FL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét