Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 68852BU 15.6 Deals

By John D. Duddek (New Tripoli, Pa.)

This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 68852BU 15.6" Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel HD 4000 Graphics - Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth (Personal Computers)
I wanted windows 7 on my new computer but most companys only use the newest operating system which is windows 8. I am use to windows 7 and like it allot. The Lenovo Thinkpad is a very good grade business computer and works well with windows 7. The computer came with an anytime upgrade to Windows 8 if desired, nice touch.
In short, the computer is excellent and does what I need it to do with my business.

 By Kathleen A. Meehan "HistoryNerd" (NJ)

This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 68852BU 15.6" Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel HD 4000 Graphics - Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth (Personal Computers)
Comfortable keyboard, but did take me a while to figure out how to right-click for copy and paste, as there is no right-click button - you click on the lower right section of the touch pad. I usually use it with a mouse because I'm old school; just like the control of a mouse. The battery life when fully charged is not quite what it claimed. Usually 4 hours, not 5. But I didn't buy this to take everywhere, its just replacing an antique desktop. Came with 30 days of Microsoft Office 2013, which I liked, as I can't decide whether to get the office edition or home. Overall, happy with choice.

By Mike FL. (UK)


This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 68852BU 15.6" Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel HD 4000 Graphics - Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth (Personal Computers)

For the money it's a decent computer and I have had no problems with it. It has a clearer screen then my last laptop that was a Dell Studio 15 with close to the same specs as the Lenovo, and the Dell only lasted 3 years and was over a thousand dollars. For the money I paid for the Lenovo ,it seems to be a solid machine.


The reason for my Lenovo purchase is I have been a loyal Dell customer for many years and the quality has been going down hill.The aforementioned laptop that lasted only 3 years had a bunch of dead pixels that Dell would do nothing about so I got stuck looking at blank and red dots on the screen for the last 3 years.The Lenovo screen is perfect. Now if I get more then 3 years on this Lenovo laptop I will really be happy with my purchase.Fingers crossed ! : )

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét