Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 6272-4GU 15.6-Inch Deals

By Dave Kelsen (Alabama) -
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 6272-4GU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I ordered this laptop (Edge E530 62724GU) from Amazon, specifically with Windows 7. I think Windows 8 is usable, but better suited to machines with touchscreen hardware. When I got the package, I thought that the computer was not new. I was wrong - it was new; it had been opened to remove the original Windows 8 Pro and install Windows 7 Professional.

I bought this computer for my wife. After spending some time removing unneeded software and adding needed software, I had become familiar with it. The sound and camera are adequate for her needs, and the laptop itself seems sturdy. The software installed was more useful than some of the crapware on other new laptops.

My wife likes the feel of the machine, and the weight is acceptable; for lighter weight, you will pay more.

The display has 1 dead pixel, but she has not noticed it. If it had 3, I would have sent it back. It's annoying, but not a serious problem.

If this laptop lasts as well, and as long, as it feels like it will, it will have been money well spent.

By Marvin S. Schwartz - (CA)
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 6272-4GU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This is a solid 4GB Core I5 machine with a fast hard drive (7200rpm) and it comes with Windows 7 installed and with a Windows 8 upgrade. With sufficient memory, the fast drive makes more difference in the computer's performance than a fast processor. The multitouch touchpad takes some getting used to. Because the computer has both a trackpoint and a touchpad, the 3 mouse buttons are above the touchpad. The primary user of this machine has been using XP at home and Windows 7 at work and does not like change. Windows 8 would be a very traumatic change. With Windows 7, this machine was the perfect upgrade, minimizing the change from the previous machine. I did delete some of the bloatware that ships with the machine. I also had to go to the Lenovo downloads for this machine to download and install the trackpad software so that I could shut off some of the functions that were causing confusion.
By Julie H. Showalter (Palmer, AK United States) -
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E530 6272-4GU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I purchased this a few months back with the help of my son who is a computer science whiz ( what kid isn't nowadays, except mine wins awards all over the country because he's so smart!) Anyway, I know nothing about computers, all I can share with you is that it came very well packaged, 2 days after I put my order in. when my son set it up and did whatever it is you do to make them run, he had no problems. It seemed fairly easy and I was using it just a few hours after he started. The keyboard is very comfortable for me. I am not a big person, I wear small gloves so have small hands , they fit nicely when I am typing. The screen is a perfect size with nice color to the screen. I like the extra numbers bar on the right. It's light weight and thin so not inconvenient to carry. I've had no glitches or problems with this computer since purchase. Have been really happy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét