Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black) Deals

By Pastor Palacios M -(UK)
This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black) (Personal Computers)
I am very happy with my purchase, the laptop works great, loads fast, is functional for my requirements (administrative software management, accounting). I found it a little uncomfortable with the mouse because when writing sometimes place the cursor changes when you rub your hand over the surface, you could adjust the sensitivity and improve this point, browse the internet fine, operation is quiet and does not heat too much like other laptops, have available 2 USB 3.0 ports that have no taste because i dont haver such devices. I'm using Windows 8 for the first time and I have difficulties handling, but I understand that I will know as has happened with previous versions (although so far I like it :)) definitely would recommend this purchase

 By Rodney Heath - (UK)
This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black) (Personal Computers)
My daughter absolutely LOVES this laptop. Very good quality and a very good brand. Lenovo used to be called IBM and is a fantastic choice for any computer need. This laptop is fast and has plenty of memory and processing speed to keep the average PC user very happy. If you want a computer for gaming, I would suggest a different model that has a little more power but I would still go with a Lenovo brand. Much cheaper than Alienware. The same laptop on another site was about $80 more because of the shipping and tax which Amazon did not charge! Saved me a lot of money and made my daughter and me VERY happy.
By Yuntao Ge - (CA)
This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black) (Personal Computers)
I did not buy this Lenovo G580 computer from Amazon, but I'd like everyone to see this before they buy one.

I bought this laptop from local Fry's store, picked it up mainly because of the price. It seemed offered good value. But after one year of usage, I know I was wrong. Here is why.

1. It is made of cheap parts. Well, it is cheap, but still works, right?
2. It is heavy and ugly, my boy complained all the time.
3. It has a bad design flaw. After half a year light usage, the hinge part pops open, it turns out it uses the same tiny screws as the bottom cover, it is not strong enough.
4. At 11 months, blue smoke came out of the vent, it is totally toasted
5. Their repair service is really really bad. Did not hear anything from them after 3 weeks sending Lenovo the computer for repair, finally called them, find myself talking to someone in India who does not know anything. 2 days later, got a notice they shipped the computer
6. The battery shipped back can run only half hour now, not the original battery anymore.
7. 2 days later, the AC power adapter retreated into the case, cannot use it anymore.
8. Talk to them again, they said it is out of warranty.
9. Complained to BBB, but Lenovo refused to replace it

So after one year, this computer is complete dead. My 2005 Sony Vaio is still working. If I had spent $100 more, I could have picked up a much better computer and still be using it happily.

Conclusion: DO NOT BUY THIS COMPUTER, DO NOT BUY ANY LENOVO COMPUTER

You will regret if you do.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét